Wednesday, September 19, 2007

week 9 Thing 21

I found that a lot of the podcasts required additional software downloads, so I didn't use those. Podcast.net and Podcastalley.com both required additional software. Yahoo Podcasts was the easiest to use. Some of the podcast were really boring. I found one that was 38 minutes long, no I didn't listen for very long. It was a cooking chat between 5 chefs from different cities. They lost me before they were finished introducting themselves.
I ended up adding the RSS feed for www.dogcastradio.com. It is a british radio program on dog training and well, really anything dog.
I'm starting to see the end in sight, just two more "things". Of course the end of the month is also coming in to sight. So many things, so little time.
Until next time.

No comments: